Mary Buckingham M.A., psychology alumna, is a 5th year graduate student at the Institute for Applied Research in Youth Development in the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Study and Human Development at Tufts University. She will be presenting Empathy in context: Research and the power of perspective. Students, faculty members and others who are planning to attend should register at the SJC Student Research Symposium website.
- Callahan Library Undergraduate Research Award 2017 May 4, 2017
- English majors present at SUNY Oneonta New Critics VIII April 25, 2017
- Neil deGrasse Tyson defends science April 20, 2017
- NIDA internship awarded to psychology student! March 31, 2017
- The SJC Research Symposium Submission Portal is Open! March 15, 2017
Conference CountdownSJC UG SymposiumApril 25th, 2015The big day is here.
Caitlyn Kempsey on Speaker for 2016 LI Conference… dtreboux on Follow the conference on Twitt… Kristen Roedel on Follow the conference on Twitt… Al Vitters on Thomas Kelly receives PSI CHI…
- Uncategorized (82)