Kelsie Cohen, Psychology major, enrolled in our CASAC program, gets prestigious National Institute Drug Administration (NIDA) internship! The NIDA summer research internship introduces undergraduate students to the field of drug abuse and addiction research by participating in research internships with NIDA’s distinguished scientists at universities across the United States. Interns work with leading scientists for eight weeks during the summer. Kelsie is headed to the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX.
- Callahan Library Undergraduate Research Award 2017 May 4, 2017
- English majors present at SUNY Oneonta New Critics VIII April 25, 2017
- Neil deGrasse Tyson defends science April 20, 2017
- NIDA internship awarded to psychology student! March 31, 2017
- The SJC Research Symposium Submission Portal is Open! March 15, 2017
Conference CountdownSJC UG SymposiumApril 25th, 2015The big day is here.
Caitlyn Kempsey on Speaker for 2016 LI Conference… dtreboux on Follow the conference on Twitt… Kristen Roedel on Follow the conference on Twitt… Al Vitters on Thomas Kelly receives PSI CHI…
- Uncategorized (82)