SJC Callahan Library has established a Undergraduate Research Award recognizing a student who demonstrated a sophisticated use of library and information resource tools with a $100 prize. The award is open to all 2015 UG Symposium presenters. Details are available on the library’s Guide to Undergraduate Research (http://sjcny.libguides.com/Undergraduate_Research).
- Callahan Library Undergraduate Research Award 2017 May 4, 2017
- English majors present at SUNY Oneonta New Critics VIII April 25, 2017
- Neil deGrasse Tyson defends science April 20, 2017
- NIDA internship awarded to psychology student! March 31, 2017
- The SJC Research Symposium Submission Portal is Open! March 15, 2017
Conference CountdownSJC UG SymposiumApril 25th, 2015The big day is here.
Caitlyn Kempsey on Speaker for 2016 LI Conference… dtreboux on Follow the conference on Twitt… Kristen Roedel on Follow the conference on Twitt… Al Vitters on Thomas Kelly receives PSI CHI…
- Uncategorized (82)