Junior John Hirdt placed first at the Association for Computing Machinery Student Research Competition sponsored by Microsoft Research. By placing first, he will be going on to the Grand Finals which is an international competition. This will be the second time that his research is featured at the international level, having already been presented at NEMA-7 (an international nuclear physics conference in Belgium).
- Callahan Library Undergraduate Research Award 2017 May 4, 2017
- English majors present at SUNY Oneonta New Critics VIII April 25, 2017
- Neil deGrasse Tyson defends science April 20, 2017
- NIDA internship awarded to psychology student! March 31, 2017
- The SJC Research Symposium Submission Portal is Open! March 15, 2017
Conference CountdownSJC UG SymposiumApril 25th, 2015The big day is here.
Caitlyn Kempsey on Speaker for 2016 LI Conference… dtreboux on Follow the conference on Twitt… Kristen Roedel on Follow the conference on Twitt… Al Vitters on Thomas Kelly receives PSI CHI…
- Uncategorized (82)