The Biology Division of the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) is offering a limited number of travel grants, up to $250 each, for undergraduate students presenting original biological research results at a regional or national, discipline-specific meeting* during the fiscal year 2016-2017. Please visit our website for more information and the link to nominate. Deadline is September 2 for meetings this fall and winter!
- CUR Biology Division Student Travel Awards August 18, 2016
- Submit Student Research Highlights for CUR Quarterly August 18, 2016
- CUR Psychology Division Student Travel Awards August 18, 2016
- Miller ’16 presents her research at BNL August 13, 2016
- Harris presents at BNL August 13, 2016
Conference CountdownSJC UG SymposiumApril 25th, 2015The big day is here.
Caitlyn Kempsey on Speaker for 2016 LI Conference… dtreboux on Follow the conference on Twitt… Kristen Roedel on Follow the conference on Twitt… Al Vitters on Thomas Kelly receives PSI CHI…
- Uncategorized (65)