SJC Callahan Library has established a Undergraduate Research Award recognizing a student who demonstrated a sophisticated use of library and information resource tools with a $100 prize. The award is open to all 2015 UG Symposium presenters. Details are available on the library’s Guide to Undergraduate Research (http://sjcny.libguides.com/Undergraduate_Research).
- SJC Callahan Library announces Undergraduate Research Award- Consider Applying March 21, 2015
- Jacoby wins Runner Up for Best Poster in Undergraduate Research at Eastern Sociological Conference! March 12, 2015
- Success at Eastern Psychological Association- Philadelphia March 11, 2015
- More SJC interdisciplinary success! Sociology * Psychology at ESS March 2, 2015
- Psychology students present research at SPSP, Long Beach CA March 2, 2015
Conference CountdownSJC UG SymposiumApril 25th, 201523 days to go.
dtreboux on Follow the conference on Twitt… Kristen Roedel on Follow the conference on Twitt… Al Vitters on Thomas Kelly receives PSI CHI…
- Uncategorized (39)